What We Can Do With The Next My Penguin App Version?

On last week Polo Field said that there will new My Penguin App Version and Showed us a icon of a Igloo penguin and I'm thinking that We can change our Igloo or decorate our Igloo by using the my Penguin App on Ipad. I have proof that moderators such as Karlapop321 or DanceDrummer have been testing the app. Recently, Karlapop321 from the Spanish blog changed her igloo using the unreleased app, Freezepop saw her online from mobile, and then after a bit he noticed her changing her igloo's design and took the following picture of it:


We Don't yet but we are thinking of that because they have added Penguin Igloo Icon too right? If you have any thoughts or suggestion about this post then just leave at below-

Your friend
-Spd61

No comments:

Post a Comment