Icarly651 Bio

Hello everyone I am Icarly651 I am a new author to the Club Penguin Cheats site. I'm happy to be working on Club Penguin Cheats  and working for Spd51. I am nice, caring and outgoing I love anything Disney related and I love playing Disney's Club Penguin. When I'm on CP I like exploring, changing outfits and decorating my igloo , I also enjoy attending parties, events and just having fun with friends. When I'm not online I love drawing, painting , fashion, reading , writing, hanging out with friends , planning CP Tv shows and coming up with fresh new ideas and tweeting world news sometimes. My older brother is Cruz Azull80 and him I log on to CP sometimes. I'm so exited to work on Club Penguin Cheats and work along with my co-workers I can't wait to start blogging and hanging out with you all on CP . Until then Waddle On !
Love, Icarly651

No comments:

Post a Comment