Club Penguin Blog - New Game Coming To Ipad!

Hello Penguins!
Polo Field posted on Club Penguin Blog to informing us that new game is coming to Ipad. And as you can see the picture it's look like Jet pack ride from Club Penguin Online! Hmm.. I think that Ipad one will be more better just look at it so cool graphics and stuff. Let's see what Polo Field said about this game? 

Club Penguin Blog Text:


I am super stoked to tell you that there will be a brand new mini game coming only to the My Penguin app!
Remember when Spike Hike said there will be a classic game "re-fueled"
Get ready for Jetpack Boost, a sequel to the Club Penguin classic game Jetpack Adventure! Here's a screenshot:
This game is awesome! I've barely been able to put down my iPad long enough to write this post.
Stay tuned for more updates here on the blog.
Until then…waddle on!
-Club Penguin Team
It's called Jetpack Boost! Awesome, can't wait for the game but I can't play this game. :( Because I don't own Ipad I only own Android man...When is My Penguin is coming to Android? Until then...Waddle On!
-Spd61

No comments:

Post a Comment