Fun With Federflink – Meetup This Wednesday!

Hello Penguins,

Club Penguin German Blogger Federlink1 has posted on the SGerman Blog that he is having a Meetup this Wednesday. I have translated this Post into english.. Check it out!
Hey people,
Soon go off the horror games and I’m super excited. You too? Let us ever prepare to partner with a funny look-Action!
Imagine together a monster-like, totally crazy costume and looking you a twin or partner cronies like Mike and Sulley to practice the creeps and horror.

We meet at 19 June at 16:30 clock on the server igloo snow fort meeting. There we can start to shudder and shock together and dance the night away in the disco monster later default. I look forward to seeing you!
Fins Schrecker Greetings :-)
your Federflink1
from the Club Penguin Team
The Meet-up is at 7:30am PST! I will try my best to attend this meet-up! It is going to be so much fun! Check back later for more updates..
 
-Wanney

No comments:

Post a Comment