Exclusive Minor Updates: Now Non-Member Can Buy Clothes From TBM Catalog!

Today I'm really proud of this Post because Before Saraphil, Dr Flopper, Train1405 or anybody finds out I find out this. So Today when I was waddling out on Club Penguin Island I was thinking to check out the Teen Beach Movie Catalog when I saw I got amazed this is the First time Club Penguin released a page that includes Brady's and Mckezie's outfit for non-members too! Check it out:


  Before the Update the catalog use to be like this. Those red boxes clothes are now for Non-members.


Wow. In This party Club Penguin released many items for non-members. Am I right? I bet some of you got really happy about this post. What you think about this exclusive minor update? Is it awesome or Lame? Leave your thoughts at below. Util then...Waddle On!

Best Fishes,
-Spd61

1 comment: