Spoiler Alert: Club Penguin Potion Of Ultimate Dragon!

Hello Penguins!

I'm posting this thing really proudly because I'm the first one who found of this! The Potion of Ultimate Dragon is really ultimate when I search up the Club Penguin Files I found many things that we don't know about the Potion Of The Ultimate Dragon. When I first saw this I'm like "OMG". I'm telling after you see this picture you will get amazed! Here's are they:

           When ever your going to create the Potion Of Ultimate Dragon the Gary you will give you a O' berry before you get started


After you get the O berry you will make the potion with O' berry not with the purple one


When your done with the Potion you will now able to transform into the Ultimate Dragon the Player Card looks sooo Awesome!


This thing has two awesome moves one with "W" and one with "D" this move is with "W"


This special move with is "D"


Isn't this awesome?? I bet this is the best Potion we will ever transform into! There are more Spoiler Things but I will do it letter I think that would be more earlier that's why I didn't do other things.

So What you think about think this thing? Are you gonna like this potion or your gonna love it? Leave your thoughts and suggestions at below!

Best Fishes,
-Spd61

No comments:

Post a Comment