CP Coin Code Will Not Work for Next Magazine Issue

Hey Penguins!

This is a really bad news!! The Club Penguin is changing a rule for the next magazine issue. As you can read this post tittle that Club Penguin Code will not be work for the Next Magazine. Club Penguin is releasing a new special membership card that will be available in store next few days only with that Special Membership Card we can get those items! Your Wondering how do I know this?? Well my friend pickachulevelex has sent a support email to Club Penguin and they replied saying this:


Credits to: @PickachuLevelEx 

I know that some of you bought coin codes already for the new Magazine and that is really disappoint thing. Even I bought it the CP Codes! Oh well, What else we can do I hope that the Special Membership card will be kinda cheap because I don't have that money left! LOL 
If you have any suggestions or questions just leave a comment at below!

Best Fishes,
-Spd61

No comments:

Post a Comment