Club Penguin's Got Talent - with Chattabox!

Hey penguins!

You all remember Chattabox's party which was last tuesday? Well if you can't remember, Chattabox who is a member of the Austraillan Club Penguin team, held a musical chairs party in her igloo, Anyone who went got a special postcard. Well, today Chattabox has written a review on the Club Penguin blog. I went to the party myself and it was epic. I saw some people from Twitter and plus i got the special postcard and it was awesome. Anyway, enough of my personal view..check out the review that Chattabox has written.

G'day Penguins,
Thanks to everyone who came to the musical chairs party – I had the best time. Below is a screenshot of Hearts for Chattabox – thanks Penguins, you're all awesome!

This week, I've decided I want to see how talented my favourite Penguin friends are. So I'm holding my own "Club Penguin's Got Talent" inside my igloo. Everyone is welcome and those of you who take part will get an amazing postcard from Chattabox.
Let's meet on the Down Under server in the Forest at 4pm East Australian Standard Time or 6pm New Zealand time on Thursday 21st November – this is 9pm Penguin Standard Time on Wednesday 20th November.
If you already have a Golden Puffle, make sure you bring them along too! They are just too cute!
See you Thursday Flippered Friends.
Waddle on.
- The Club Penguin Team

Well that was her review and guess what!!!!????!!!!  Chattabox is holding 'Club Penguin Got Talent' which is this Thursday in her igloo. Wow Chattabox..another party? You msut be in the mood. So, will you be attedning this party that Cahttabox is holding? Yet again you would get another speacial postcard from her, which is amazing! Anyway..Let me know in the comments below if you are going to go to her party and get that special postcard? I might attedned and some of you there!

-Usman2222

No comments:

Post a Comment