My Penguin iPhone Concepts!

Hey penguins!

Ever since the My Penguin app came out on iPad.. Club Penguin want to put the app on Andriod and iOS devices. Anyway,, Spike Hike has made a new post which taks about the idea being on iPhone.

Penguins,
 
Many of you have asked us for a version of My Penguin that works on iPhone and iPod Touch. As always, we listen and we are working on it… but we need your help!
 
We're trying to figure out the best way to format the user interface for the smaller iPhone screen. Below are a couple of concepts we are considering. Take a look and let us know what you think would be best?
 
#1.
 
#2.

#3.
This is going to be awesome!
 
Waddle on,
 
-Club Penguin Team
 
Woah! That is epic! I perosnally think that Screen 3 would work for iPhone because all the button are at the bottom. Since i have a iPhone.. I can't wait to download this app when it comes to the app store! What screen do you think that is best for the iPhone? Do you have a iPhone yourself? Let me know in the comments below on what idea is the best.
 
-Usman2222

No comments:

Post a Comment