Club Penguin My Penguin App Iphone Beta And Android Coming In 2014

Hey guys!

Recently Spike Hike has tweeted something on Twitter Via which is really cool news for us! Well, Some of you want the My Penguin App On Iphone and on Android and guess what? Spike Hike said they are working on that. Yep! You heard me right My Penguin App is coming on Iphone and Android really soon in 2014 here's the Spike Hike's tweets:

Speaking of new devices - I saw My Penguin running on an iPhone yesterday! Needs a lot of work because of the small screen but works well!
And Here's The About Android:

Android - Looks like Spring unfortunately but moving as fast as we can!

That is really big news isn't it? Are you really excited about that Club Penguin is Coming on Android? I am! Leave your thoughts at below.

Best Fishes,
-Spd51 


No comments:

Post a Comment