UK Magazine - Tea, Cake and...Sprouts?

Hello Penguins!

Today on Club Penguin blog Daffodaliy5 posted about the Puffle game...Some of you people might knows about that game right? Well, she had been online for that game around the Island. Many people shout out that to her but only one she picked. check it out:

Hiya!
It's been great fun meeting you guys online over the past few weeks and playing the 'PUFFLE!' game with you! As many of you discovered, the special word was 'SPROUTS'! I have to admit, it was very strange having so many people shout that at me! As promised, here's a pic of me playing with some brill penguins at the Plaza over Christmas. Nice going, Omega4000 (and thanks for the seasonal well wishes, Jkgg2)! Thanks to everyone else who played the game with me! It was fun! :)
In other news, I thought I'd share this piece of a comic from the latest issue of the UK Magazine, which came out today. I was just flicking through the pages, read the first two panels of the comic and thought to myself, "I couldn't agree more, AA!" :D
Byeee!
-Club Penguin Team
And Awesome Comic there in that new magazine...I wish we could buy this in here USA. Do you have the new magazine yet? Leave your comments at below!
-Sp61

No comments:

Post a Comment