Club Penguin Monster University Party Sneak Peak By Daffodaily5

Hiya,
It’s great to see how excited you all are for the upcoming Monsters University party. I am too!
I’m going to join PNK! I can’t wait to bring my brashest, boldest style to the Scare Games! Our team is bound to look (and scare) the best!
Here is a sneak peek of what our super stylish sorority is going to look like!
Byeee!
-Club Penguin Team
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am now really excited for the Monster University!! Are you excited? Leave a comment below about is this will the most funnest party ever? And Vote for me at :http://clubpenguinmentions.wordpress.com/2013/06/10/club-penguin-polls/
You can vote one time per hour! 
Your Friend
-Spd61

No comments:

Post a Comment