Club Penguin University Sneak Peak!

Hey guys!
As you know that club penguin University is coming on next Thursday and with that there will be a new room music in the University Ok let me tell you first that this Music is EPIC!! If you want to hear the Music then click play:




So what you think about the Music? Isn't it Awesome!! You know what I'm thinking that this song might go to our Igloo music list but we don't know yet. Ok now is the room that room looks epic too they have those all books pencil paper plane Oh man.. can't wait.. Here's the room:


And my one friend Find it this image from Club Penguin File and gave it to me I thought this is for Monster University Room but there's no any room like this so it can be the room for our New University! I think that can see the common of this pic to the color pic:


Yap! this is our University gonna be! In the right you can see that cafeteria and the left our classroom! This is gonna be so much fun. And you know what I'm thinking that All the Pookies will takeover the University as Kindergarten LOL! Leave you thoughts at below!

Your Friend
-Spd61

No comments:

Post a Comment