Club Penguin Monster University Party Sneak Peak

Hey guys!
On Club Penguin Youtube they posted a sneak peak for Monster University party and it's really awesome I don't think that they posted on Club Penguin Blog because when I checked it I didn't saw nothing Okay whatever... This video is my favorite then every because it has all the Cp Team member as you can see there's Federlink from German and much more it has ninja too it's he's new official video now i am not gonna talk too much. LOL. Watch the video at below:



What you think about video?? Isn't it awesome?? I sure it is. I bet that this party will be most Epic party ever!!! Just leave your thoughts at below how your gonna scare people we would love to hear it!

Your friend
-Spd61

You can also follow me at Twitter Via

No comments:

Post a Comment