Spike Hike Announce Thursday Is Release Day for MyPenguin 1.3

Hey penguins!

We have all been waiting for the My penguin next update, which would be that there are new mini-games added and new rooms such as town, beach etc. Recently, on the Twitter account of Spike Hike (@SpikeHikeCP) says in a tweet that the My penguin update would go live this Thursday along with with other updates that are coming on the island. Check out the tweet below!




When the app first came out, it was known as the My Penguin app. Now that the rooms have been added, they have decided to name it the club penguin app, which I think is a good name! What do you think? There would be the relase of the new mini games and rooms. What do you think about this update? Are you going to get it on you iPad? Let me know in the comments below.
-Usman2222

No comments:

Post a Comment